The Position Summary
Title: Paid Media Lead
Location: APAC Region
Reports to: Head of Growth
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
Individual Key Objectives
- Develop and lead the Paid Media team
- Ensure profitability of the Paid Media team
- Set delivery standards and processes
- Assist Sales teams with new business opportunities
- Lead the team and the paid media product offering
- Set standards for the work
- Provide quality assurance checks
- Recruit and train the team
- Ensure function development aligns with overall company objectives
Core Internal Responsibilities
- Lead the paid media team, providing training and skills development opportunities
- Work alongside the Head of Growth to further develop the paid media product offering
- Review work done by the team and provide coaching/training.
- Share industry news regarding Paid Media.
- Define scope during the sales process in conjunction with the BDM and Head of Growth
Core Client Responsibilities
- Align marketing mix, strategies and tactics with the client’s business KPI’s and business challenged
- Audit existing accounts and identify key performance opportunities
- Effectively manage client’s accounts with performance first mindset
- Ongoing optimisation and management of performance channels
- Work together with other team members, attend weekly meetings, scrums and planning sessions
Type of Projects
- Medium and Enterprise accounts across a range of performance channels (Google Ads, Social, Programmatic)
- Project-based and Retainer
- Budgets: 5k - 100k/month
Paid Media Lead KPIs
- Paid Client retention > 90%
- Team Productivity
- Client satisfaction
- Team training
- 5+ years of experience executing high performing Google Ads and Paid social campaigns
- Certified in Google Ads
- Experienced in a leadership role or similar position
- Experienced in managing a full portfolio of clients across platforms
- Experienced in conducting Paid strategy
- Experience working in remote teams and/or freelancing
- An ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Needs to be a self-starter who strives to learn, roll up their sleeves to actively pursue problems, and is motivated to achieve outcomes with hands-on execution and capable management
- Eager to deliver business results. Strives to be accountable and provide visibility to broader team around outcomes.