The Position Summary
Title: SEO Project Manager
Location: Australia (Melbourne preferred)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Availability: Full-time, Remote
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
In Marketing We Trust is looking for a talented and driven SEO Project Manager who is passionate, knowledgeable and excited about the digital space, with 5+ years of Account Management experience and strong technical SEO skills.
You will be required to develop and service relationships with key clients worldwide to provide strategic and creative sales opportunities across our platform.
Our unique remote and collaborative culture will give the opportunity for the right person to work on great clients and projects supported by a seriously committed team.
What you will be doing
- Management of Several high-profile accounts.
- Own and maintain relationships with primary client points of contact and build relationships with senior and VP clients
- Ensure client expectations are being set, clearly defined and met for every project
- Manage & monitor commercials of accounts, including workload for all delivery teams and financials.
- Oversee project management support during projects lifecycle to ensure on-time completion of deliverables, identify potential risks and issues in the process and resolve them together with client and team.
- Anticipate clients resources next-needs.
- Review work before client delivery to ensure it meets the brief and expectations
- Constantly liaising with the Delivery Team (in different time zones) to make sure they have what they need to do an outstanding job.
- Constantly looking for account expansion opportunities
You might be a great fit if you have...
- Digital Marketing and/or Digital Analytics experience
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Communicate at a high level, both verbally and in written form
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills with a keen ability to distill data into clear and actionable takeaways
- Background in the travel industry is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you
Having been on an epic international journey since 2010, we are a trusted digital marketing and analytics agency tackling complex challenges, with a key focus on the travel and hospitality industries.
IMWT has a proven track record of delivering powerful results for some of the best-known brands in the world. We measure, understand, grow and optimise our clients’ businesses.
Our entirely remote, diverse, coffee-mad team is full of geeky, professional, passionate and fun-loving people.
At IMWT we always remain true to our core beliefs and we look to connect with individuals capable of inspiring others, whether as part of our workforce, our clients’ teams or the broader community.
If you feel like working in an agency with a high-performance start-up atmosphere, want to work from wherever suits you best and you care about what you do, we might be the right kind of workplace for you.