Title: Digital Project Manager
Location: Remote, APAC (but Australia preferred)
Reports to: Managing Director
Works on: Client projects (medium-large project and retainer-based)
Key objectives: Managing several medium to large profile client accounts
Availability: Full Time (40 hours per week)
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
We are looking for a passionate and driven Digital Project Manager to join our growing remote team.
In this role you will be required to develop and service relationships with key clients based in Australia, working along with a talented digital marketing team.
You will ensure the successful delivery of client projects on time and on budget via effective communication, achievable workload management and impeccable project and task management.
- are a self-starter with rigorous project management skills
- have a passion for digital marketing and technical detail
- are a solution oriented project manager able to bring the right people in the room to overcome hurdles
- can build long-term client relationships built on trust and really getting under the hood of their business challenges
- would love to work with some of the smartest digital practitioners around the world...
...We’d love to meet you!
What you will work on
- Manage several medium to large accounts, creating, owning and driving key deliverables including Statements of Work, project timelines and monthly status reports
- Collaborate with technical team members to create digital strategies for your clients
- Work with operations and traffic to schedule project work
- Manage and monitor commercial indicators for your accounts, including workload for all delivery team members to meet KPIs
- Ensure client expectations are clearly defined and properly managed
- Run internally focussed status updates, WIPs and scrums
- Project management during the project lifecycle to ensure on-time completion of deliverables, managing change requests and scope increases appropriately
- Troubleshoot and overcome project roadblocks
- Communicate early and effectively with all stakeholders on possible hurdles, drive effective communication to reduce risk of delays/failures
- Review work before client delivery to ensure it meets the brief and the expectations
- Lead client meetings, reviews and planning sessions
- Develop client relationships and identifying opportunities for account expansions and new workstreams
- 3+ years of experience with professional client relationship management
- Digital Marketing and/ or Digital Analytics experience
- Exposure to a range of project management methodologies, and demonstrable experience in implementing those methodologies and using appropriate PM support tools (Trello, Teamwork, Basecamp, Jira or similar for project management; MS Project, Smartsheet or similar for project timeline planning; Float, 10kft, Monday or similar for workflow planning)
- Demonstrable ability to multitask
- Demonstrable risk reduction methods and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Impeccable communication and people skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Can work under pressure with strict deadlines
Attributes and behaviours we love to see
- A can-do attitude
- Ownership of your work
- Creative in context
- Results orientated
- Collegiate and supportive
- A sense of humour.
What’s in it for you
Having been on an epic international journey since 2010, we are a trusted digital marketing and analytics agency tackling complex challenges, with a key focus on the travel and hospitality industries.
IMWT has a proven track record of delivering powerful results for some of the best-known brands in the world. We measure, understand, grow and optimise our clients’ businesses.
Our entirely remote, diverse, coffee-mad team is full of geeky, professional, passionate and fun-loving people.
At IMWT we always remain true to our core beliefs and we look to connect with individuals capable of inspiring others, whether as part of our workforce, our clients’ teams or the broader community.
If you feel like working in an agency with a high-performance start-up atmosphere, want to work from wherever suits you best and you care about what you do, we might be the right kind of workplace for you.