Title: Junior SEO & Content Specialist
Location: Remote. APAC Timezone
Reports to: SEO Lead
Experience: 1-3 years
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
We are looking for someone who is eager to take the opportunity to dive into the world of SEO, be exposed to a variety of clients and gain an understanding of how we achieve results through organic strategies.
You will be the right fit for this role if you are, naturally curious, eager to roll-up your sleeves to help our team solve problems, and are motivated to achieve outcomes with hands-on execution.
Our team promotes openness while breeding a relentless appetite for experimentation and innovation. We value everyone's contributions and ideas, irrespective of title or tenure.
- Assist the SEO team across a range of clients to execute technical, link and content-based SEO tasks delivery task
- Help the internal IMWT marketing team with planned campaigns and content sharing
- Take ownership of your tasks and deliver consistently
- Be an active member of the SEO team and contribute to internal projects and KPI’s
- Perform SEO keyword research
- Surface algorithm changes; measure and report impacts
- Monitor and report on performance trends
- Assist with the internal weekly newsletter creation
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Research and analyse competitors' landscape
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Support with internal admin content and marketing tasks (internal and clients)
- Contribute to regular blog and article writing
- Assist with social media copywriting and posting
Type of Projects
- Medium accounts (SEO)
- Client Project-based and Retainer
- Internal projects
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good understanding of the principles of optimization for natural search.
- Passionate about SEO and eager to develop cutting edge search marketing approaches and contribute to evolving SEO practice
- Experience working with WordPress
- Strong collaborator who looks for opportunities to work cross-functionally with other groups
- Experience working in remote teams
- An ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ownership of your work
- Creative in context
What’s in it for you
Having been on an epic international journey since 2010, we are a trusted digital marketing and analytics agency tackling complex challenges, with a key focus on the travel and hospitality industries.
IMWT has a proven track record of delivering powerful results for some of the best-known brands in the world. We measure, understand, grow and optimise our clients’ businesses.
Our entirely remote, diverse, coffee-mad team is full of geeky, professional, passionate and fun-loving people.
At IMWT we always remain true to our core beliefs and we look to connect with individuals capable of inspiring others, whether as part of our workforce, our clients’ teams or the broader community.
If you feel like working in an agency with a high-performance start-up atmosphere, want to work from wherever suits you best and you care about what you do, we might be the right kind of workplace for you.