Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Remote. APAC Timezone
Reports to: Commercial Director, Paul Hewett
Works on: Company’s internal projects
Availability: Part-time (20 hours per week), with the possibility of going Full-time
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
This role will be responsible for assisting the Sales function and undertaking daily administrative and reporting tasks to ensure the functionality of the department.
You will report directly to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned sales goals and targets.
Individual Key Objectives
- Maintain and monitor the company CRM to drive performance and reliability
- Help maintain quality standards and promote a process culture within IMWT
- Remove time-consuming administrative tasks from the Commercial Director
- Help commercial operations run as effectively as possible
- Maintain and monitor systems to measure sales performance and track progress
- Review and maintain the sales reporting function
- Process and capture relevant data for weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting
- Set up projects in our Project Management tool
- Update and nurture the internal CRM
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the department
- Craft templates
- Review and prepare contracts and agreements
- Conduct various commercial admin tasks: customer gifts, business meeting booking, and reservations, etc.
- Research and analyse market conditions and opportunities
Key Skills that we are looking for
- Demonstrable ability to multitask
- Impeccable communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of Google Suite
- Commercial awareness
What’s in it for you
Having been on an epic international journey since 2010, we are a trusted digital marketing and analytics agency tackling complex challenges, with a key focus on the travel and hospitality industries.
IMWT has a proven track record of delivering powerful results for some of the best-known brands in the world. We measure, understand, grow and optimise our clients’ businesses.
Our entirely remote, diverse, coffee-mad team is full of geeky, professional, passionate and fun-loving people.
At IMWT we always remain true to our core beliefs and we look to connect with individuals capable of inspiring others, whether as part of our workforce, our clients’ teams or the broader community.
If you feel like working in an agency with a high-performance start-up atmosphere, want to work from wherever suits you best and you care about what you do, we might be the right kind of workplace for you.