Title: Digital Analytics Specialist
Location: Remote. APAC Timezone +(-)3 hours from Sydney
Reports to: Web Analytics Lead
Works with: Entire In-house Growth Marketing team; high calibre, switched on clients (mostly med/large web businesses)
Availability: Part-time (20 hours per week) with the possibility of going Full-time
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
We are looking for a passionate and creative Digital Analytics Specialist to join our ever-growing team. You will work on multiple client projects and help with the delivery of ‘Measure’ projects for a wide variety of clients.
You will collaborate across the organization, and own key agency relationships, developing ideas and strategies, as it relates to the Company’s general growth.
- Measurement & data collection strategy
- Analyzing a website's key performance metrics and competitive trending
- Campaign Measurement and governance
- Creating forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models
- Analytic audit & configuration
- Dashboards & data visualisation
- Deep dive analysis and Reporting
- Technical Analytics Support
- Tag Management, testing, and deployment (data layer specifications and validation)
Tools to be used
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Google Optimize
- GMP products
- Other tools: Adobe Suite, Snowplow, Tealium
- 3-5 years of Digital Analytics experience
- Certification: Google Analytics
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task
- Impeccable communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and GMP Products
- Excellent reporting skills
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Can work under pressure with strict deadlines
What’s in it for you
Having been on an epic international journey since 2010, we are a trusted digital marketing and analytics agency tackling complex challenges, with a key focus on the travel and hospitality industries.
IMWT has a proven track record of delivering powerful results for some of the best-known brands in the world. We measure, understand, grow and optimise our clients’ businesses.
Our entirely remote, diverse, coffee-mad team is full of geeky, professional, passionate and fun-loving people.
At IMWT we always remain true to our core beliefs and we look to connect with individuals capable of inspiring others, whether as part of our workforce, our clients’ teams or the broader community.
If you feel like working in an agency with a high-performance start-up atmosphere, want to work from wherever suits you best and you care about what you do, we might be the right kind of workplace for you.