The Position Summary
Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Australia (Melbourne preferred)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Availability: Full-time, Remote
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
In Marketing We Trust are looking for a talented and driven technical project manager to help us deliver great results for our clients.
This role involves developing and servicing the needs of several key clients. You will be working with the team in liaising with clients in order to understand their requirements, translating requirements into project plans, and managing the projects through delivery.
Although the team is mostly based in Melbourne the right candidate could be anywhere in Australia (although being in Melbourne will give you an opportunity to come hang out with us if you're sick of working from home). We're flexible and friendly and it's more important to us that you produce great results than that you stick to a rigid schedule.
What you will be doing
- Management of Several high-profile accounts.
- Own and maintain relationships with primary client points of contact and build relationships with senior and VP clients
- Ensure client expectations are being set, clearly defined and met for every project
- Manage & monitor commercials of accounts, including workload for all delivery teams and financials.
- Oversee project management support during projects lifecycle to ensure on-time completion of deliverables, identify potential risks and issues in the process and resolve them together with client and team.
- Anticipate clients resources next-needs.
- Review work before client delivery to ensure it meets the brief and expectations
- Constantly liaising with the Delivery Team (in different time zones) to make sure they have what they need to do an outstanding job.
- Constantly looking for account expansion opportunities
You might be a great fit if you have...
- Have an organized, task-driven mindset.
- Familiar with agile project management approach.
- Have at least 5 years in the digital space (SEO, Data Science, Analytics)
- Experience managing projects with technical SEO, developers, or data scientists
- Have great time management skills.
- Are comfortable talking to clients.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of technical SEO concepts isn't essential but will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you
Having been on an epic international journey since 2010, we are a trusted digital marketing and analytics agency tackling complex challenges, with a key focus on the travel and hospitality industries.
IMWT has a proven track record of delivering powerful results for some of the best-known brands in the world. We measure, understand, grow and optimise our clients’ businesses.
Our entirely remote, diverse, coffee-mad team is full of geeky, professional, passionate and fun-loving people.
At IMWT we always remain true to our core beliefs and we look to connect with individuals capable of inspiring others, whether as part of our workforce, our clients’ teams or the broader community.
If you feel like working in an agency with a high-performance start-up atmosphere, want to work from wherever suits you best and you care about what you do, we might be the right kind of workplace for you.