Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote, Anywhere in Australia
Reports to: Project Manager
Availability: Freelance (10-20 hours/week)
Industry: Medical devices/Healthcare
- Manage the creation and distribution of compelling email communications for various audiences and customer segments, including newsletters, product announcements, and campaign communications
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time
- Measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and recommend tests to optimize email marketing efforts
- Segment email lists and develops systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open & click rates, conversion, etc.
- Responsible for email QA, including deliverability monitoring and other program coordination as required
- Own and maintain email preference center
- 2-4 years experience in marketing automation, email marketing, and lead generation
- Having experience or understanding of Medical Devices or Healthcare regulation in Australia is a MUST
Proven experience building emails, executing campaigns, and an understanding of email marketing best practices
- Working experience in Pardot
- Understanding of how to build effective lead generation and nurture programs
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!