Title: Paid Media Specialist
Location: Remote, Anywhere in Australia
Reports to: Project Manager
Availability: Freelance (10-20 hours/week)
Industry: Healthcare/Medical Devices
- Plan, develop, and implement paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Google campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Conduct thorough competitive research/analysis of products, markets, services, and current competitor strategies.
- Utilize Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Supermetrics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Develop advertisement copy for Google campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Define and implement measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives.
- Daily account management and optimizations.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Experiences or having a good understanding of Healthcare/Medical devices regulation in Australia is a must.
- 3+ Year of Google, Bing, or Amazon PPC Search and shopping experience
- Additional platform experience such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat is a plus
- Expert within Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Professional and respectful demeanour in dealing with internal and external business partners
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!